7500mw Fixed-Focus Blue-Violet Laser Module Can Engrave Metal DIY Carving Engraving Machine Engraver Accessory
Can carving Stainless Steel!It can cut 2mm plywood.(If you want to cut 3mm plywood,you need to cut twice.
User must read:
- Laser module power is relatively large, to prohibit the exposure of the eye, otherwise it will cause permanent blindness, the consequences at your own risk.
- Do not use in flammable and gas atmospheres to avoid fire and explosion.
- Prohibit children from exposure to this laser product
- Do not open the module to avoid damage.
- Can not process metals, glass, stone, ceramics, jewelry, silver, reflective material, translucent material.
- Carving wood / bamboo / paper / plastic / leather / rubber / horn.
- Can cut paper-thin / light wood / sponge paper / felt / fabric / sticker.
- Laser wavelength: 445nm (blue violet)
- Spot type: dotted (adjustable)
- Light power: 7.5watts (7500mw)
- Drive mode: external ACC constant current drive
- Cooling method: forced air cooling
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Power supply interface: 2 * 2.54
- Control interface: 2 * 2.54 (TTL control switch, PWM control power)
- Shell material: aluminum, surface anodized
- Module material: copper
- Working temperature:-40-75Celsius
Q : How To Focus The Laser ?
Q：Where is the TTL port? I can only see the PWM?
A：TTL and PWM is compatible and you can only choose one of them. It means that you can connect this module’s PWM port
to the PWM (or TTL) port on the control board of your engraver. But make sure the voltage supply of that port is DC 5V.
Q：How can I connect this module to the my engraver?
A:If you don’t need the PWM function, you can directly connect the power port to Motor Port (12V, GND) on your control
board and leave the PWM port unconnected.
User must read:
–Laser module power is relatively large, only for industrial use, to prohibit the exposure of the
eye, otherwise it will cause permanent blindness, the consequences at your own risk.
–Do not use in flammable and gas atmospheres to avoid fire and explosion.
–Prohibit children from exposure to this laser product.
–Do not open the module to avoid damage.