1000mW 445nm 3P Gold Laser Head 12V Blue Laser Module ,With TTL/PWM,1W Can Control Laser Power And Adjust Focus
This 445nm 1000mW focusable blue laser module is equipped with constant current driver board, aircraft aluminum heat sink and cooling fan ideal for DIY laser cutter equipment usage with stable out put power and long lifetime.
User must read:
- Laser module power is relatively large, to prohibit the exposure of the eye, otherwise it will cause permanent blindness, the consequences at your own risk.
- Do not use in flammable and gas atmospheres to avoid fire and explosion.
- Prohibit children from exposure to this laser product
- Do not open the module to avoid damage.
- Can not process metals, glass, stone, ceramics, jewelry, silver, reflective material, translucent material.
- Carving wood / bamboo / paper / plastic / leather / rubber / horn.
- Can cut paper-thin / light wood / sponge paper / felt / fabric / sticker.
- Laser wavelength: 445nm (blue violet)
- Spot type: dotted (adjustable)
- Light power: 1 watts (1000mw)
- Drive mode: external ACC constant current drive
- Cooling method: forced air cooling
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Power supply interface: 2 * 2.54
- Control interface: 2 * 2.54 (TTL control switch, PWM control power)
- Shell material: aluminum, surface anodized
- Module material: copper
TTL frequency: usually around 2K-8K. High power is about ten K.
TTL: can switch about 1000 times in one second.
1.Input power: 12V DC(8-15V), Curren:2A.
2.PWM/TTL Rear-Time Control, it can adjust 0.1%-100%.
3.Weak Light Button, used for laser’s test.
1.Diode used Copper Jacket.
2.Shell used Aviation Aluminum Anodizing.
1.Industrial design, heat dissipation, control integrated structure.
Q : How To Focus The Laser ?
Q：Where is the TTL port? I can only see the PWM?
A：TTL and PWM is compatible and you can only choose one of them. It means that you can connect this module’s PWM port
to the PWM (or TTL) port on the control board of your engraver. But make sure the voltage supply of that port is DC 5V.
Q：How can I connect this module to the my engraver?
A:If you don’t need the PWM function, you can directly connect the power port to Motor Port (12V, GND) on your control
board and leave the PWM port unconnected.
User must read:
–Laser module power is relatively large, only for industrial use, to prohibit the exposure of the
eye, otherwise it will cause permanent blindness, the consequences at your own risk.
–Do not use in flammable and gas atmospheres to avoid fire and explosion.
–Prohibit children from exposure to this laser product.
–Do not open the module to avoid damage.